Anyone who wishes to transfer into the 132 Spitfire Squadron from another unit (Air, Army, Ranger, or Sea) must obtain permission from their old unit.


  • Written notification that the Cadet has been released from their Corps or Squadron in good standing.
  • Letter from the Corps or Squadron that the Cadets Personal Records and/ or data have been released electronically on the secure server so that 132 Spitfire can acquire the information.
  • Complete and Submit Cadet Application form CF1158

Forms and information may be obtained by visiting the administration office on Wednesday nights.

Note: The Commanding Officer (CO) of the squadron shall review, approve, and/or interview all membership applications.

Tell Us your story
Returning Cadets start on Sept 11th 2019 David Suzuki High School at 6:45 pm. Come in Summer Dress Uniform. and Bring your Health Card Bring a Parent of Guardian with you to sign the required documents. Also bring $150.00 for the annual Administration fee.

New cadet intake will be on Wed Sept 18 at 7:15 pm at David Suzuki High School 45 Daviselm Dr. Brampton. There will be also be a new cadet intake on |Wed. Oct. 16 and Wed. Nov. 20th at the same times and location. New Cadets and parents will be given an information presentation and then will be handed an enrollment package. There is also a $150.00 annual administration fee that is payable with your registration. A parent of guardian must attend with the new cadet for the registration Please bring the following with you. Your Health Card A copy of one of the following valid Canadian Passport, or Birth Certificate. or valid Canadian Resident Card or valid Canadian or Provincial ID (Health card is not acceptable for this)