To be eligible for membership as a Cadet, an applicant must:
- be a legal resident of Canada;*
- provide proof of provincial health insurance coverage or equivalent;
- be at least 12 years of age;
- not have attained 19 years of age;
- normally be in good physical condition, exceptions apply;
- not belong to another corps or squadron; and
- be acceptable to the Commanding Officer (CO) of the cadet corps or squadron.
Cadets is open to everyone ages 12-18. We do not discriminate; you are openly accepted no matter your background, ethnicity, gender or social class.
We strive to foster an equal opportunity and bullying-free environment for all. 132 Spitfire has a strict, zero-tolerance bullying policy in place which will see the immediate action against any perpetrator of harassing or bullying behaviour towards its members.
Please visit http://132spitfire.ca/enrollment/ for more information regarding the enrollment process.
NOTE: A legal resident of Canada is a Canadian citizen, a landed immigrant, or, the dependant of a person who is lawfully resident in Canada on a temporary basis for the purpose of education or employment;