REGISTRATION FOR 2018 IS NOW CLOSED.
- Registration for this training year is closed. Anyone interested in joining the Squadron should keep an eye on the website after mid August 2019 for registration information.
As a Canadian Cadet Organizations, 132 Spitfire Air Cadet Squadron (Brampton, Ontario) is a program for all young Canadians aged 12 to 18 who are interested in participating in a variety of fun, challenging and rewarding activities whose purpose is to develop in youth the attributes of leadership, engaged and active citizenship and physical fitness. The Squadron focuses academically on aviation, aerospace, principles of flight, propulsion, meteorology, etc. Extra-curricular activities include the opportunity for all cadets to experience glider familiarization flights, aviation themed trips, as well as the opportunity to receive a Glider Pilot Scholarship and/or Power Pilot Scholarship.
The actual enrollment paperwork will be given to you in person when you come to register. Please note: you may not register over the phone or via email. It must be done IN PERSON WITH A PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN PRESENT.
Please ensure you have the following items when you come to register a New Recruit:
- Pen (blue or black)
- One parent/legal guardian
- Name, phone number(s), address of both parents/guardians
- Name, phone number(s), address of an emergency contact person (someone who does NOT live at your house)
- Name, phone number, address for your family doctor
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Passport OR, valid Resident Card OR, valid identification card issued by a Canadian provincial or federal government agency (ie. Visa)
- Health Card
- $x Registration Fee – cash or cheque made out to “132 Spitfire RCAC”
- $x Lottery Deposit – cash or cheque made out to “132 Spitfire RCAC”
In the enrollment package, you will be asked about your medical history so be sure to bring notes if required. This includes any medication taken for any conditions.
If English is not your first language and are unsure that you will be able to understand, please bring someone with you that will be able to help you go through the paperwork. The Staff will try to help as many individuals as possible with any language difficulties.