Uniform – Detailed Regulations
How to wear the additional pins, ribbons/medals and accoutrement that are authorized for cadet uniforms:
- Wearing a Poppy
- Marksmanship, Biathlon and Effective Speaking Pins
- Duke of Edinburgh Pin
- Glider Pilot and Power Pilot Wings
- Medals and Ribbons
Cato 55-04 is the detailed document that identifies many of the things that are and are not allowed while wearing the cadet uniform.
- Do you want to get a piercing?
- Thinking about colouring your hair pink?
- Planning to paint your nails?
- Interested in carrying a sword on parade?
The answers to most of your questions are in CATO 55-04!