Cadet Boot Care
How To Lace Your Parade Boots:
Parade Boot Polishing Technique:
- Take your Kiwi polish and take the lid off.
- Fill the lid with room temperature water.
- Take your Kiwi cloth and wind part of it around your index finger.
- Apply a generous coat of polish to your boot, applying it in a circular pattern.
- Leave your boots overnight.
- Dab you Kiwi cloth-covered finger into the water.
- Dab the same finger into the polish but don’t put too much polish on. A tiny amount will do.
- Go over your boots in the same circular pattern and work them until there are no water droplets left on your boot.
Note: The best polish for your boots is just regular black Kiwi polish. Don’t use Kiwi Parade Gloss or the Express sponge, just keep it plain and simple.